1. After placing an order from the User at www.denneris.com, the automated e-shop system notifies the User by email of the successful order.
2. Shipping only on orders verified by site administrators.
3. Delivery of ordered goods is not performed on weekends and public holidays.
3.1. Delivery time is from 1 (one) to 3 (three) workdays from the date of dispatch of the shipment. "Saron" Ltd. is not responsible for the delayed shipment caused by the courier company.
4. The e-shop www.denneris.com uses Speedy courier company for delivery, the usual delivery times are from 9.00 to 17.00.
5. The delivery is made to the address indicated by the User or to an office of the respective courier company.
6. Delivery is free for all orders in Bulgaria worth over BGN 80. The price of delivery for orders under BGN 80 to a Speedy office is about BGN 4-5, and to your personal address it increases by up to BGN 2. The indicated prices are indicative.
7. Fixed hour delivery requirements are charged 2.40 BGN for shipments up to 5 kg. The fixed hour is interpreted +/- 15 minutes. The first possible time for a fixed hour is 10 hours, the end time is 16.30 hours.
8. If the User does not provide access and conditions for delivery of the goods at the specified address within the specified period, the Seller shall be exempt from the obligation to fulfil the requested delivery.
9. The consumer is required to check that the content of the shipment matches his order before paying the price. With the payment of the purchase price and the delivery and the signature of the consumer on the delivery documents, the latter agrees with the type and content of the delivery.
10. The order is received only by the person who made the order.
11. In the case of prepayment and a failure of the User to receive the order within 30 days, the value of the products shall be reimbursed in a manner specified by the User(if it does not conflict with the general conditions of the site), and the payment shall be at the expense of the User.
1. Payment of the ordered goods can be made upon acceptance of the order by the courier. The payment is as follows:
1.1. With 'cash on delivery' - payment in cash of courier upon delivery;
1.2. Card payment. Card payment is done in advance when the order is placed.